Friday, September 21, 2012

It's OK

I just happened to stumble across this, this morning and I instantly feel in love with it. Honestly, I think I read it at least ten times in a row, hoping it might actually sink in. For whatever reason I also thought it was a good idea to send it to five different people. It must have really hit a weak spot. I will stop babbling and let you read it already...

It’s ok
"It’s ok to be who you are. It’s ok to desire what you desire.

In fact, it is more than ok. It is truly wonderful.

For in those things that bring you joy, you’ll find your greatest opportunities to give to life. In the genuine reality of who you are, you’ll discover how to be the best you can be.

What means more to you than anything? Honestly explore that question, and you’ll connect to a powerful, undeniable purpose.

You are a beautiful person with a perspective on life that is uniquely yours. Explore and fulfill the special possibilities that are alive in you.

Be who you are and create the unique joys that are yours to give. The beauty of life is what you know it to be."



What brings me more joy than anything? My mission for today is to honestly explore that question. Some of you might instantly have an answer & thats wonderful! Now that I am finally freeing myself from my eating disorder, I can do what makes me happy. I might still be trying to figure out exactly what that means but, IT'S OK! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment